30 projects have been selected for funding in the second call for 4EU+ joint educational projects. UW scientists will be engaged in 22 initiatives, coordinating seven of them. The project teams bring together academics, doctoral candidates and students from at least three 4EU+ universities.
Out of 47 proposals submitted in the call, 30 have been selected for funding, following a three-step evaluation by the local 4EU+ Officers, Flagships’ Programme Committee and educational experts. The Management Committee has decided to finance 30 projects in which students and doctoral candidates will be involved.
Selected projects that will be coordinated by UW academics:
- “Urban Regulations and Political Memory: Towards understanding Spatio-Temporal aspects of Urban Development”, project coordinator: Dr. Karolina Wojciechowska, Faculty of Law and Administration, (Flagship 1),
- “Frontiers, boundaries, thresholds: rethinking European citizenship with contemporary Latin-American migrant writers residing in Europe (2000-2020)”, project coordinators: Prof. Katarzyna Moszczyńska-Dürst and Prof. Karolina Kumor, Faculty of Modern Languages, (Flagship 2),
- “Knowledge through Terminology – From Multilingual Data to Domain-specific Knowledge via Terminological Resources”, project coordinator: Prof. Mariusz Górnicz, Faculty of Applied Linguistics, (Flagship 2),
- “Jewish Identities in Changing Europe: Challenges, Problems and the Burden of the Past”, project coordinator: Prof. August Grabski, Faculty of History, (Flagship2),
- “Visual Literacy: Understanding Images across Europe – Past and Present”, project coordinator: Dr. Karolina Mroziewicz, Faculty of Culture and Arts, (Flagship 2),
- “4EU+ Flagship 3 Summer School 2021 ‘Modern Probability theory and its application’”, project coordinator: Prof. Błażej Miasojedow, Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics, (Flagship 3),
- “ABC in biodiversity, project coordinator: Dr. Barbara Pietrzak, Faculty of Biology, (Flagship 4).
The implementation of the projects will begin in June and will continue until the end of the funding period of the Erasmus+ “European Universities” project (October 2022).
More information and the list of other selected projects >>