the 4EU+ website: https://4euplus.eu
the 4EU+ Twitter account: twitter.com/4EUplusAlliance
the 4EU+ Facebook account: www.facebook.com/4EUplusAlliance
the 4EU+ Instagram account: instagram.com/4euplus_alliance/
Office for International Research and Liaison – coordinates the UW contribution to the 4EU+
Press Office – responds to media enquiries
Flagship Coordinators at UW
- Dr. Catherine Suski-Grabowski (Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling) / Dr Grzegorz Kula (Faculty of Economic Sciences) – Flagship 1 “Health and demographic change in an urban environment”
- Prof. Anna Wojtyś (Faculty of Modern Languages) / Prof. Agata Bareja-Starzyńska (Faculty of Oriental Studies) – Flagship 2 “Europe in a changing world: Understanding and engaging societies, economies, cultures and languages”
- Prof. Błażej Miasojedow (Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics) / Prof. Agnieszka Świerczewska-Gwiazda (Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics) – Flagship 3 “Transforming science and society: Advancing information, computation and communication”
- Dr. Julia Pawłowska (Faculty of Biology) / Dr. Mariola Zalewska (University Centre for Environmental Studies and Sustainable Development) – Flagship 4 “Biodiversity and sustainable development”
University of Milan online courses (summer semester 2020/2021)
Students from 4EU+ member universities, including the University of Warsaw, can now apply for courses run by the University of Milan. The offer embraces ca. 70 online courses, which are aimed primarily at MA students.
There are three enrolment periods:
- for courses starting in March: Apply by 5th March;
- for courses starting in April: Apply by 31st March;
- for courses starting in May: Apply by 25th April.
In case of any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Charles University online courses (summer semester 2020/2021)
Students and doctoral candidates from 4EU+ member universities, including the University of Warsaw, can now apply for ca. 60 online courses offered by Charles University in the summer semester 2020/2021.
Those interested in applying, are requested to fill in the nomination table and send it to CU Mobility Officer, Tereza Vosejpkova. Her email address: tereza.vosejpkova(at)ruk.cuni.cz.
The list of courses and other information are available at https://4euplus.eu/4EU-207.html.
Due to COVID-19 situation the workshop “Le pouvoir en écritures dans l’Europe humaniste: fin XIVe – début XVII siècles”, organised within Flagship 2 project “Humanism, from the late Antiquity to the 21st Century/L’Humanisme européen: questionnements de longue durée”, that was planned to take place in
Villa Finaly, Florence, on 30th September – 4th October 2020, has been postponed. It will be held on 27th-30th May 2021.