Welcome Point UW is organising three informational meetings on legal issues, which concern residence in Poland for students and doctoral candidates. The events will be held on 20th, 28th and 30th November on the UW Main Campus.
The meetings on the procedure of legalisation of stay in Poland will be led by Dr Łukasz Wieczorek, the Dean’s Representative for Legalisation of Stay from the Faculty of Political Science and International Studies, University of Warsaw. The event is specifically dedicated to students and doctoral candidates from non-EU countries, who want to learn more about the subject. The meetings will be conducted in both English and Polish, in the Old Library on the UW Main Campus. Registration is mandatory.
The meetings conducted in English:
- 20th November, 1.30–3.30 pm – registration deadline is 17th November, 10 am;
- 30th November, 5.30–7.30 pm – registration deadline is 29th November, 10 am.
The meeting conducted in Polish:
- 28th November, 1.30–3.30 pm – registration deadline is 27th November, 10 am.
The programme of the meetings include:
- Legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit);
- The procedure of application for a residence permit;
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights.