The second round of registration for vaccinations at the University Vaccination Point (Uniwersytecki Punkt Szczepień, UPSz) in the University of Warsaw Library building is open until 8th June (midnight).
Following the government’s guidelines, the University of Warsaw has joined the country-wide programme to set up vaccination centres at workplaces and has launched the University Vaccination Point in the University of Warsaw Library building (sports area at the -1 level), at the beginning of May.
The programme is open to those who have not been vaccinated yet. It aims to build a safe place for working and studying regardless of age (one general condition needs to be fulfilled – people aged 18 and over).
UW has open the University Vaccination Point in collaboration with CenterMed that offers occupational medicine services. The overall medical service, including the registration, arranging appointments, informing patients about their vaccination dates, and carrying out vaccinations, is provided by CenterMed.
Those, who have registered for vaccinations as part of a country-wide vaccination programme, who have a scheduled date or are awaiting their appointments, will be able to get vaccinated at the University Vaccination Center if their scheduled date of vaccination is later than the one resulting from the schedule at the University Vaccinated Point.
Registration for vaccination at the University Vaccination Point means to consent to the personal data transfer to CenterMed. It is aimed at determining the number of people and then arranging the vaccination date. CenterMed will order the number of vaccines and then register for exact dates, verifying the applicants with the list obtained earlier from the university.
Who can register for vaccination at the University Vaccination Point?
- Employees who are not academic teachers,
- Academic teachers, doctoral candidates,
- Students of degree Programmes: 1st, 2nd and long cycle studies (Bachelor and Master), aged 18 and over,
- People employed under a civil law contract or self-employed.
How to register for vaccination?
Those who want to register for vaccination are requested to fill in the form “Vaccination application organised by the University of Warsaw in cooperation with CenterMed”. The next registration round is scheduled for 7th and 8th June.
- Vaccinations will be administered by the CenterMed Warsaw company (“CenterMed Warszawa”), 00-630 Warsaw, 10a Waryńskiego Street.
- Vaccination place: the University of Warsaw Library building (sports area, at -1 level), 00-312 Warsaw, 56/66 Dobra Street.
- Detailed information regarding the organisation of vaccinations at the University Vaccination Point is available at https://centermed.pl/uw.