Due to the next registration phase regarding COVID-19 vaccinations, we pass on the information regarding registration rules and the enrolment process. It is possible to apply by 3rd March, 10:00. We will keep you updated on all changes.
Following the Ministry of Education and Science information as of 26th February, we would like to inform you that:
- Registration for vaccinations at the University of Warsaw will open on 1st March 2021, 12:00 and close on 3rd March, 10:00.
- Registration is open to academic teachers and others conducting classes, including doctoral candidates born between 31st December 1951 and 31st December 2003, who meet the criteria listed below.
- Academic teachers and others conducting classes who did not register in the first round of registration, and were entitled to do so, may apply for vaccination in the second round.
- AstraZeneca vaccine will be administered.
Below, we present detailed information on the second stage of vaccination. Please read the entire announcement carefully.
Who can register to get vaccinated?
Those people who were born after 31st December 1951 and no later than 31st December 2003:
1. ACADEMIC TEACHERS:
- Employed at the University of Warsaw under an employment agreement/appointment,
- Not yet registered for vaccination by another university (applies to full-time academic teachers whose primary workplace is at another university).
2. DOCTORAL CANDIDATES:
- Listed in the POL-on system as “others conducting classes” – according to the Ministry of Education and Science: “(…) a doctoral candidate who is not an academic teacher and wants to be vaccinated, should first be registered in the POL-on system in the module “Employees”. For this purpose, a doctoral candidate must be registered as “another person conducting classes”, having a valid employment agreement or an unfulfilled teaching obligation resulting from the curriculum.
- Not yet registered for vaccination by another university.
3. OTHERS CONDUCTING CLASSES
- It applies to those having classes with students and doctoral candidates at UW, according to curricula.
IMPORTANT! According to the information in the USOS system, those people conduct educational classes.
How to enrol for a vaccination?
- ACADEMIC TEACHER
If you are an academic teacher, meet the conditions (set out in point 1), and want to receive a vaccine, fill in the application form:
“Application for vaccination against COVID-19” by logging in at https://covid.uw.edu.pl/szczepienia-zapisy/.
In the form, you can indicate a vaccination centre choosing from the list of vaccination centres across Poland. Please pay particular attention, and write your telephone number (this number will be hand over to the vaccination centre) and your e-mail address that you provide in the form. They both are essential for further communication to arrange your vaccination date.
By completing and submitting the form, you express your consent to get vaccinated. Your application will be submitted by the UW vaccination coordinator via the POL-on System.
Important! The form can be completed once only. The registration form will be available until Wednesday (3rd March 2021, 10:00).
- DOCTORAL CANDIDATE:
If you are a doctoral candidate, meet the conditions (set out in point 2), and want to receive a vaccine, fill in the application form: “Application for doctoral candidates to get vaccinated against COVID-19” by logging in at https://covid.uw.edu.pl/szczepienia-zapisy/.
In the form, you can indicate a vaccination centre choosing from the list of vaccination centres across Poland. Please pay particular attention and write your telephone number (this number will be hand over to the vaccination centre) and your e-mail address that you provide in the form. They both are essential for further communication to arrange your vaccination date.
By completing and submitting the form, you express your consent for vaccination. Your application will be submitted by the UW vaccination coordinator via the POL-on System.
Important! The form can be completed only once. The registration form will be available until Wednesday (3rd March 2021, 10:00).
- ANOTHER PERSON CONDUCTING CLASSES
If you are another person conducting classes, meet the conditions (set out in point 3), and want to receive a vaccine, download the application form from https://bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/bsp-druki-i-formularze/ (“INNA OSOBA PROWADZĄCA ZAJĘCIA”, in, “Szczepienie przeciw COVID-19”, and fill in:
1) the form “ Zgłoszenie na szczepienie przeciw COVID-19_Inna osoba prowadząca zajęcia”
2) Consent to the processing of personal data by the Minister of Education and Science, along with the Information of the Ministry of Education and Science on the processing of personal data concerning persons who have agreed to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Signed documents with an electronic signature or a trusted profile need to be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to the UW Human Resources Office (Kazimierz Palace, 2nd floor, room no. 25).
Documents that will be delivered by Wednesday (3rd March 2021, 10:00) will have proceeded.
The Ministry of Education and Science issued the following procedure:
- The University of Warsaw collects declarations of participation in vaccinations from eligible people;
- UW prepares a list of eligible people who had sent the form in the POL-on System. After submitting the list to POL-on, there is no possibility to make any changes to the application form.
- The POL-on System sends out the lists of proposed academic teachers to the National Health Fund (NFZ);
- The NFZ forwards the lists to the relevant vaccination centre. The National Health Fund reserves the right to change the vaccination centre indicated by the employee (the unit can be removed from the list of vaccination centres, and patients can be transferred to other centres). The University of Warsaw cannot change the vaccination centre that is indicated by the employee or the National Health Fund.
- The vaccination centres contact the UW vaccination coordinator providing information about the date of vaccination (only very few centres contact the registered person directly). The centres set the vaccination dates with no consultation with the University of Warsaw. Medical centres providing vaccinations inform the UW vaccination coordinator about the vaccination schedule at different times.
- The UW Vaccination Coordinator will inform you about the date and place of vaccination indicated in the form by e-mail, exceptionally by phone.
We want to inform you the University of Warsaw does not influence the creation of the COVID-19 vaccination schedule and has no impact on changes to it. We ensure that UW employees receive all the information on an ongoing basis. Please check your e-mail and text messages frequently.