The University of Warsaw students and doctoral candidates can take online or hybrid courses organised by the 4EU+ Alliance universities in the 2023/2024 winter semester. Registration for classes at Charles University in Prague as well as at Sorbonne and the University of Milan is open.
In the winter semester of the 2023/2024 academic year, the 4EU+ Alliance will launch courses in online or hybrid form for students and doctoral candidates of all member universities.
The offerings of the partner universities will be published gradually, according to the academic calendars of the individual institutions. In July, registration for classes was opened at Sorbonne University and the University of Geneva. The University of Milan also presented its offer on 24th August.
More than sixty courses in Prague
Students and doctoral candidates of the 4EU+ Alliance can choose from sixty-six courses organised by Charles University in Prague. Among them are those on documentaries, natural resources law, history of mathematics or applied histology.
Registration is open until 29th September.
Courses in Heidelberg
Heidelberg University offers seventeen courses, which include a reading course in Coptic language, current issues in linguistics and translation studies or international environmental law.
Registration is open until 17th September.
Twenty-three courses in Milan
The University of Milan has opened registration for more than twenty courses, including those on economic botany and zoology, management in the European Union, women in technology, or English-speaking cultures.
Registration is open until:
- 12th September for courses in science and technology, law, political science, and humanities;
- 27th September for courses in medicine, agricultural sciences, language and cultural mediation.
Classes at Sorbonne University
Registration is still open for two Sorbonne University courses:
- Thinking AI: Bringing together ethical, legal and social aspects of AI (online, English, for students and doctoral candidates) – continuous registration;
- Thinking the samizdat, 4th season: Dissent & creation (hybrid, French, for second-cycle students and doctoral candidates) – registration until 15th December.
The University of Geneva courses
Registration for two University of Geneva courses closed on 12th September:
- Introduction to Programming (online, English and French, for first-cycle students);
- Chemical Biology (online, English, for second-cycle students and doctoral candidates).
Classes at the University of Warsaw
Students from other 4EU+ universities can take part in classes organised by the University of Warsaw. The UW has prepared 37 courses on topics such as the anthropology of Brazil, the language of new media or international health systems.
The registration is open until 8th October.
The University of Warsaw courses are subject to registration via the USOS system, as for all other classes.