The University of Warsaw welcomes applications to undergraduate and graduate study programmes conducted in English. Candidates may enrol in most of those degree programmes until mid of July.
Programmes of study in humanities, social sciences as well as exact and natural sciences are in the study offer of the University of Warsaw. Both international and Polish applicants can take part in the recruitment procedure to English-language studies in the academic year 2017/2018.
Application for long-term studies at the University of Warsaw may be done only via internet. It is the first step of admission procedure obligatory for all candidates.
Currently, all candidates can choose:
- American Studies – first and second cycle,
- Applied Petroleum Geosciences – second cycle,
- Archaeology – first and second cycle,
- Chemistry – second cycle,
- Economics – second cycle,
- English studies – first and second cycle,
- Environmental management – second cycle,
- European Administration – second cycle,
- Finance, investments and accounting – first and second cycle,
- Humanitarian Action – second cycle,
- Informatics and econometrics – second-cycle,
- Internal security – first and second cycle,
- International Business Program – second cycle,
- International relations – first and second cycle,
- Philosophy – first cycle,
- Political science – first and second cycle,
- Psychology – uniform Master level,
- Teaching English to Young Learners – second cycle.
Dates and deadlines of application to study programmes in the academic year 2017/2018.
For more information about the university deadlines, please see the IRK website.