On 24th and 25th November, Welcome Point organises two informational meetings on the legalisation of stay in Poland. During the webinar, participants will learn the most important legal aspects regarding their residence in Poland during their studies and after graduation. The application deadline is 22nd November.
The legalisation of stay in Poland during studies and other legal aspects are the most frequent topics discussed by international students and candidates. For those who are currently wondering whether they need to legalise their stay, or how this procedure looks like during a pandemic, Welcome Point organises two webinars dedicated to students from non-EU countries. The meeting will be led by specialists from The Association for Legal Intervention, who professionally provide assistance in legalising the stay of foreigners.
During the meeting, the following issues will be discussed:
- Legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit);
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit;
- Procedure of application for a residence permit;
- Taking up a job during studies;
- Legalisation of stay after obtaining university diploma;
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights;
- Special solutions for foreigners caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.
The meetings will be held online.
- Meeting conducted in Polish: 24th November, 2021, 2:00 pm;
Meeting conducted in English: 25th November 2021, 2:00 pm.
To participate in the events, students and candidates are requested to register in advance by completing the form. The application deadline is 22nd November at 12:00 pm.
More information on the meetings and the legalisation of stay in Poland is available on the Welcome Point website >>