The Welcome Point organises two informational meetings on the legalisation of residence in Poland by students from non-EU countries.
The webinars will be conducted by Dr Łukasz Wieczorek, Dean’s Representative for Legalisation of Stay, Faculty of Political Science and International Studies, University of Warsaw.
During the meeting, the following issues will be discussed:
- legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit);
- differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit;
- procedure of application for a residence permit;
- taking up a job during studies;
- legalisation of stay after obtaining university diploma;
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights;
- special solutions for foreigners caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.
To take part in the webinar, registration is required. The system is open through 1st June, 12:00.
Meeting in English: 2nd June at 14:00. Registration form >>
Meeting in Polish: 9th June at 14:00. Registration form >>
More information about the webinars is available on the Welcome Point website >>