On 26th November, the UW Welcome Point will organise a workshop on setting goals for personal growth. It is open to international students. The registration closes on 15th November.
The workshop includes:
- Exercises identifying the vision for life/10 years/5 years/one year – Identifying a Whole Life Vision that maps onto a 10-year vision and then maps onto a 3-month vision;
- Choosing Goals to Move Forwards With – Brainstorm their vision and goal ideas. Select meaningful goals that add real value to our lives;
- The strategies to set goals: Set SMART goals (specific/measurable-action oriented-realistic-timebound) – discover your motivation leverage – be active – be creative – understand your why – know your resources – dealing with obstacles – prioritisation – staying focused;
- Good tips on goal-setting tips – see procrastination as a gift – understand your WHY – go slow and achieve more – staying on track – believe in you or know what and when to let go;
- Getting motivated and choosing a strategy that works for you;
- Exercises: Setting this year goals – The process of setting three specific Annual Goals – from starting right through to choosing an action to take tomorrow.
The workshops will take place on 26th November in the Volunteer Centre of the University of Warsaw (56/66 Dobra Street).
Who can participate?
- long term students of 2nd and 3rd year of the first cycle (BA),
- long term students of the second cycle (MA),
- long term students of 4th and 5th year of uniform master-level studies.
To register for the workshop, one is requested to fill in the form >>
Registration deadline: 15th November.
More information is available on the Welcome Point website >>