Creating joint scientific teams, jointly applying for grants, co-managing research and teaching centres are example actions under the Programme of visits to strategic partner institutions funded by the IDUB. This action complies with the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers, which is implemented by those institutions that have been awarded with the HR Excellence in Research.
The programme of visits to strategic partner institutions (co-financing for travel and subsistence costs) is carried out by the International Relations Office, University of Warsaw under the IDUB Programme, Actions II.1.2. Establishing and strengthening cooperation with strategic partners.
“The programme allows for starting or building up scientific cooperation with crucial partner institutions,” Dr Anna Sadecka, the head of the International Relations Office, said.
The programme’s objectives cover:
- establishing or strengthening cooperation of strategic importance by the UW with strategic partner institutions,
- in particular, creating joint scientific teams,
- jointly applying for grants,
- co-managing research and teaching centres,
- creating innovative curricula and improving competences,
- joint thesis supervision,
- exchanging scientific, administrative and technical staff.
The duration of visits should not exceed ten days.
The maximum amount of co-financing for one application is 50,000 zł.
Detailed information is provided on the IDUB web page >>