The Ministry of Science and Education has extended the registration deadline for COVID-19 vaccinations for academic teachers, and others conducting classes until 19th February, 2 p.m.
The current registration is dedicated to those academic teachers and others conducting classes who had not registered yet. Who can enrol?
Academic teachers who are:
– Employed at UW under an employment agreement/appointment,
– Born after 31st December 1955 and no later than 31st December 2003,
– Not yet registered for vaccination by another university (applies to full-time academic teachers whose primary workplace is at another university).
Doctoral candidates and others conducting classes who:
– Conduct classes at UW: doctoral candidates who are not employed by UW, however, conduct classes (the so-called other person conducting classes);
– Born after 31st December 1955 and no later than 31st December 2003;
– Not yet registered for vaccination by another university.
Registration link for academic teachers who want to get vaccinated against COVID-19: https://covid.uw.edu.pl/szczepienia-zapisy/.
Registration link for doctoral candidates and others conducting classes who want to get vaccinated against COVID-19: https://covid.uw.edu.pl/szczepienia-doktoranci-zapisy/
The University of Warsaw accepted the applications of entitled people who expressed their willingness to participate in the vaccination programme between the originally scheduled date and today.
The general rules of the vaccination system for eligible persons are available on the website of the Ministry of Education and Science >>