On 9th June, Welcome Point organises an online meeting on the legalisation of stay in Poland. During the webinar, participants will learn the most important legal aspects regarding their residence in Poland during their studies and after graduation. The application deadline is 2nd June.
The legalisation of stay in Poland during studies and other legal aspects are the most frequent topics discussed by international students and candidates. For those who are currently wondering whether they need to legalise their stay, or how this procedure looks like during a pandemic, Welcome Point organised webinars dedicated to students from non-EU countries. The meeting will be led by specialists from The Association for Legal Intervention, who professionally provide assistance in legalising the stay of international students at UW.
During the meeting, the following issues will be discussed:
- The legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between a student visa and a temporary residence permit
- The procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- The legalisation of stay after obtaining a university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
- Special solutions for foreigners caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic
Webinars will be held online for safety reasons.
- Meeting in English: 9th June 2021, 3:00 p.m. CEST
- Meeting in Polish: 11th June 2021, 3:00 p.m. CEST
To participate in the event, students and candidates are requested to register in advance by completing the form. The application deadline is 2nd June.
At the end of the meeting, the Q&A session will be held. Experts will answer the questions that can be sent along with the registration form.
More information on meeting and the legalisation of stay in Poland is available on the Welcome Point website >>