The University of Warsaw offers an unpaid 40-hour intensive Polish language course. It will be conducted online on 13th-24th September. Now, the second enrolment round is open.
During the intensive Polish language course (IPLC), international students can receive information about living, learning, and working in Poland. They will explore (at the elementary level) secrets of the Polish language and acquire knowledge of Polish culture essential to reside in Poland. It is a unique possibility to meet peers from all over the world before the academic year and feel comfortable with Polish before coming to the university.
Who can apply for IPLC?
- 2nd and 3rd-year students of the first cycle (Bachelor’s degree),
- 4th and 5th-year students of uniform Master studies,
- students of the second cycle (Master’s degree).
To register, please visit IRK page >>
- second round: 3rd – 17th of August 2021
- third round: 20th – 31st of August 2021
Please note that our course is for degree-seeking students only.
Regulations of the course and other information can be found on the UW Welcome Point website >>