The non-EU citizens can participate in two information meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland. They will be held on 21st and 23rd October in the Old Library.
The meetings will be conducted by representatives of International Organization for Migration – the leading intergovernmental organization specialized in migration law.
The programme of the meetings includes:
- Legalization of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalization of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
The first meeting will be held on 21st of October at 2.30 p.m. and it will be conducted in English. The second meeting will be held on 23rd of October at 2.30 p.m. and it will be conducted in Russian. Both events will take place in the building of the Old Library at the Main Campus. The exact place will be sent via email to registered participants.
Each meeting will last approximately one hour.
Participation in the meeting is completely free of charge upon registration through this online form for the first encounter. It will be open till 18th October. To take part in a second meeting participants are asked to register through this online form. It will be open till 21st October.
In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Katarzyna Basisty, email@example.com