On 17th January, UW Welcome Point organises two information meetings for students who would like to get information on how to legalise their stay in Poland.
In the programme of the meetings:
- The legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between a student visa and a temporary residence permit
- The procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- The legalisation of stay after obtaining a university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
Both meetings will take place on 17th January in the Auditorium Maximum building (hall “A”) on the Main Campus.