From 1st June the UW students and doctoral candidates can apply for a place in a Student House for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The application procedure for a place in a Student House began on 1st June. It is carried out online via the USOSweb system.
- ROUND I from 1st June to 25th July 2023: dedicated to current UW male and female students;
- ROUND II until 31st August 2023: dedicated to those admitted to the first year of undergraduate, graduate and single master’s degree programs and accepted for the first year of training at the doctoral school;
- ROUND III until 15th September 2023: dedicated to students and doctoral students of all years who did not apply in earlier rounds or did not receive a place in previous rounds and apply for reconsideration.
It is important to note that the guarantee of application processing in the next round is given to those who submit a complete application at least 14 days before the end of the round, i.e:
- until 11th July 2023 to be guaranteed consideration in Round I;
- until 17th August 2023 to be guaranteed consideration in Round II;
- until 1st September 2023 to be guaranteed consideration in Round III.
The results of seat allocation will appear in the USOSweb system on the day of the end of each round.