The Centre for Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw would like to invite to participate in the international conference “Entrepreneurship for XXI: images and perspectives” that will be held in Warsaw, on the 26th and 27th of November 2015.
Organizers would like to discuss different faces and aspects of entrepreneurship, and as well – classical and alternative research perspectives in entrepreneurship. The conference will create a great opportunity to meet Polish and international scholars as well as representatives of Polish business environments. We hope for fruitful and inspirational discussions, that will flourish in future collaborations in the fields of research and didactics.
The topics of interest for presentations and papers include, but are not limited to:
• entrepreneurship research: perspectives, methods, inspirations,
• entrepreneurial education: theory and practice,
• context of entrepreneurship: cultural, legal and institutional conditions,
• economic and social factors stimulating entrepreneurial activities,
• regional determinants of entrepreneurship,
• innovations – the core of the entrepreneurship operations,
• inventions and comercialization of knowledge,
• enterprise growth and conditions for growth,
• financial and legal aspects of entrepreneurship,
• internationalization processes of small and medium companies,
• international entrepreneurship,
• family business,
• crisis in the entrepreneurship activities: origins, meanings and entrepreneurial answers,
• entrepreneurship of students and alumni’s,
• small business management – dilemmas and challenges,
• corporate governance and entrepreneurial activities,
• non-mainstream aspects of entrepreneurship: researches and applications,
• is there a room for non-entrepreneurial behaviour in contemporary economy and organizations,
• other topics connected with entrepreneurship.
The conference will be held in English and Polish, session on November 26th will be held in English.
For November 27th special programme for international participants will be prepared.