Digital Humanities Laboratory of the UW welcomes submission of abstracts for the conference entitled ‘Digital Humanities Centres: Experiences and Perspectives’. 23rd September is the deadline for sending proposals.
The conference will be an opportunity to share experiences and reflect on the perspectives of DH institutions. The main theme of the conference is the institutional context of DH research. In particular, topics will include:
- institutional and organizational structures;
- institutional strategies and policies;
- science management;
- funding schemes;
- collaboration with business and industry;
- collaboration with cultural institutions;
- international collaboration on an institutional level;
- infrastructure and e-infrastructure;
- dissemination and PR activities.
Each presentation will last 15 minutes, followed by 5-minute discussion. Accepted contributions will be arranged in thematic sessions. The language of the conference is English.
Presentation abstracts, not exceeding 500 words, should be submitted by 23rd September to email@example.com. They will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee by 3rd October 2016.
The conference will take place from 8th to 9th December in Warsaw. Its keynote speakers will be Frédéric Kaplan, Gerhard Lauer, Jan Christoph Meister and Susan Schreibman.