The University of Warsaw is among 300 universities in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017 regarding universities which best prepare their students for graduate market.
Authors of the ranking have taken into account five significant aspects of graduate employability. These include:
- The employer reputation. For the 2017 edition of the ranking, the opinions of over 37 thousands employers were considered.
- Alumni outcomes. In order to find out which universities educate world-changing people, authors of the ranking analyzed the educational pathways of 21 thousands of the world’s most innovative, creative, wealthy, entrepreneurial individuals.
- Employer partnerships. The 2017 edition of the ranking includes university collaborations with 2 thousand best global companies.
- Employer-student connections. This factor assesses role of universities in connecting students with employers, for example enabling the participation of students in careers fairs.
- Graduate employment rate. It involves measuring the proportion of graduates in full- or part-time employment within 12 months of graduation.
The University of Warsaw is the only one Polish university included in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017. It was ranked 200+. In the Central Europe region also the Charles University was listed.