The University of Warsaw provides programmes which were ranked in the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2015/2016 – in global and regional classification.
The Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking is an assessment of global masters and MBA programmes. It was created to help students in choosing the best studies. The ranking evaluates individual masters programmes worldwide in 30 fields of study.
More than 1000 academic institutions from 154 countries were assessed in the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2015/2016.
In global ranking the UW was ranked in three categories:
- business intelligence, knowledge and security management – Masters of Arts in Management (Minor: Business Consulting) – 8th place (Faculty of Management);
- financial markets – Quantitative Finance – 19th place (Faculty of Economic Sciences);
- sustainable development and environmental management – Master in Environmental Management 53rd place (Faculty of Management, Faculty of Biology and Faculty of Chemistry).
In the regional (Eastern Europe) ranking the UW was ranked in nine categories:
- accounting and auditing – M.A. in Finance and Accounting – 1st place (Faculty of Management);
- communications – Postgraduates Studies in Public Relations Strategy and Social Communications – 2nd place (Faculty of Journalism and Political Science);
- economics – International Economics – 1st place (Faculty of Economic Sciences);
- general management – Global MBA – 1st place (Faculty of Management of the UW together with universities in China, Germany and USA);
- human resources management – Master of Arts in Managements (Minor: Human Resource Management) – 1st place (Faculty of Management);
- international management – International Business Program IBP – 3rd place (Faculty of Management);
- marketing – Master of Arts in Managements (Minor: Marketing) – 1st place (Faculty of Management);
- executive MBA & MBA part time – Executive MBA – 3rd place (Faculty of Management);
- MBA full time – International MBA Programme – 2nd place (Faculty of Management).