On 22nd April candidates who would like to study at the University of Warsaw can take part in an Open Day. It will be an opportunity to get to know various programmes of study and talk to lecturers and students.
Faculties, institutes and other units of the University of Warsaw will present their educational offer in the Old Library building at the Main campus (Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28). First presentations will begin at 10 o‘clock.
At the Main Campus, in from of the Old Library, candidates can meet lecturers and students as well as employees of the university offices such as International Relations Office, Admissions Office, Office for Student Affairs, and Office for Doctoral and Postgraduate Studies.
Participants of Open Day at the UW will also have a chance to find out about student life, cultural and sport events and activities.
Programmes of study taught in English which are available in the academic year 2017/2018:
- American Studies – first and second cycle,
- Applied Petroleum Geosciences – second cycle,
- Archaeology – first and second cycle,
- Chemistry – second cycle,
- Economics – second cycle,
- English studies – first and second cycle,
- Environmental management – second cycle,
- European Administration – second cycle,
- Finance, investments and accounting – first and second cycle,
- Humanitarian Action – second cycle,
- Internal security – first and second cycle,
- International Business Program – second cycle,
- International relations – first and second cycle,
- Philosophy – first cycle,
- Political science – first and second cycle,
- Psychology – uniform Master level,
- Teaching English to Young Learners – second cycle,