The University of Warsaw will organize two information meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland. They will be held on 24th May and on 26th May at the main campus of the UW.
The Office for Student Affairs of the University of Warsaw invites all the non-EU citizens for two information meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland. The representatives of the International Organization for Migration, the leading intergovernmental organization specialized in migration law, will conduct the meetings.
The programme includes:
- Legalization of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalization of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish origin and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
The first meeting, conducted in English, will be held on 24th May at 2.15 p.m. and the second one, conducted in Russian, will be held on 26th May at 2.15 p.m., both in the Main Campus. The exact place will be sent to registered participants via email.
Each meeting will last approximately one hour.
Participation in the meeting is completely free of charge upon registration through an online form.